Android phone is becoming more and more important for every person’s life. Android phone can help people in various ways, and it also keeps our personal information. But due to increasing cybercrimes and online threats every device needs an antivirus software. Antivirus security software helps you by protecting your device from a different malicious infection such as viruses, Trojan, Adware, Spyware and many more. The malicious infection might steal your personal information and also corrupt your data.
To Install the best antivirus, you need to surf the internet which might take your much time, so to save your time and efforts we suggest you the name of the best antivirus security software. The Norton360 is one of the best antivirus security software available around the world. It is very known for serving quality antivirus with enhanced and latest features.
We are providing you some simple steps which help you in installing the McAfee antivirus on Android devices. The steps are very simple, but If you need to purchase and install the antivirus on your mobile devices and need any technical support then dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support or visit Norton.com/Setup to get instant support.
Steps to Install Norton 360 on Android Device
The steps we provide are trouble-free and simple, but to avoid errors and issues you need to follow the steps in rising order, which saves your time and efforts. The steps are discussing below-
- Open Play Store on your Android device.
- Now, search for the “Norton Identity Safe” tool
- Then, select the Norton Identity Safe password tool on the search results page.
- Press by clicking on the “Install” button to start the installation process on your Android phone.
- When the installation process is completing, then, click to unlock the app on Android phone.
- Suspiciously read the “User License Agreement.” Which will appear on the screen
- Then, click on the “I Agree”option to accept the terms & condition.
- To continue to pursue one of the following options from the list:
- If you need to know more about Norton Identity Safe app, then click on What is Identity Safe? Option.
- Or if you don,t have any existing Norton account
- Then, Click to Create an Account option
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions which appear on the mobile screen.
- For taking the access to the online vault account which was created by using a Norton product on your Android device
- Click on the “Sign in”
- Then, enter the registered an email address and password on the Norton account
- Finally, click to “Sign ” on the Norton account
- Then, enter your Norton Safe Identity password for accessing to your online vault account.
- Now, click on the “Open Vault” account option.
- Choose any one of the options from the list we provide-
- To open the Norton Identity Safe Vault account on your device, you need to create a PIN on Android device. After creating a PIN, click to Set up a PIN code, then you need to select a 4-digit PIN code and verify to continue.
- If you want to skip the PIN set-up option and if you need to start using Norton Identity Safe tool, then click on the Skip for Now option and continue.
- Norton Identity Safe tool set-up is now completely installed on your device.
The aforementioned steps are very simpler and easiest process so that you can able to install the Norton 360 antivirus on your android devices. But if you are troubling with the problem or want to troubleshoot the problem easily in few minutes, then contact the Norton customer support. The technicians of Norton are certified professional and available 24*7 to assist you and help you in every problem related to Norton products. For quick assistance, dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support or visit www.Norton.com/Setup to get instant support.