Norton Errors which often occurs in our computer system while doing the Norton Installation, Norton Activation etc.This error might occurs by any of the possible reasons which includes incomplete installation of this software, any pre-installed software. However, we have written a complete instructions which helps you to remove this error in no time. Just by following the steps and the instructions written on this page, Norton.com/Setup error will no more display on your computer.
Introduction of Norton Error 8504
Error Number: Error 8504
Error Name: Norton 360 Error 8504
Error Description: not be open.
Software: Norton 360
Applies to: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Symptoms of Error 8504
- “Error 8504, occur and strikes the active program window.
- Your PC easily breaks with Error 8504 when the working on the same program.
- “Norton Error 8504 is displayed on your computer screen.
- Windows working is slow and given the results slowly to mouse or keyboard input devices.
- Your computer continuously “breaks” for a few seconds at a time.
- These Norton Error 8504 error messages will be shown during program installation, while Symantec-related software program (e.g. Norton 360) is running, during when your Windows starting or shutting down, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping lane of when and where your Norton Error 8504 error occurs is a typical piece of information in resolve the problem.
Causes of Norton Error 8504
- Installation is incomplete or Downloading failed with norton.com/setup.
- Windows is a corrupt index from a latest Norton 360-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Virus or infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Norton 360-related program files.
- Another program suddenly or by mistake deleted Norton 360-related files from your computer.
- These types o Errors such as “Error 8504 can be created by a differences of factors, so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring.
How to Fix Norton Error 8504
Step 1: recheck index Entries Associated with Error 8504 in your computer
Step 2: Conduct a Full privacy Scan of Your PC
Step 3: erase your computer Junk (unused Files and Folders) With help of Disk Cleanup (clean manager)
Step 4: Update Your PC Device Drivers in a proper routine.
Step 5: Utilize Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes
Step 6: Remove and Reinstall the Norton Programs Associated with Error 8504
Step 7: Run Windows System File Checker (“sfc /scan now”)
Step 8: Install All Available Windows Upgrades
Step 9: work out on a Clean Installation of Windows
Instructions: Scan your PC to avoid the computer errors.
Norton customer support services
Hopefully given instructions helped you to resolve the issues. In case any issue still doing, then chances are the problem is the main one so call to Norton customer support service for an expert support. Contact Norton customer care number to Support at their toll-free number. These people are thorough professionals with certified with years of expertise. So do not get scared or frustrated with your computer problems and call Norton customer service tech support for affordable and effective solutions.