It is possible that sometimes you may get frustrated with this situation; your fingerprint reader does not accept your printer to open your phone? So, why are you getting stressed about this, if you can resolve the issue easily? You have to notice that your phone fingerprint reader has not given any response on the first try that you are starting to wonder if you have been cursed with different fingers.
Please keep calm, and you can face this situation because of the many reasons some of them are given below. Please read these carefully to get immediate rid with this issue.
It can happen if your fingertip has not covered the sensor entirely. You can deal with this if you are doing this with the wet hands. Sometimes you didn’t get an accurate read when you first registered your print. It is also possible that your phone makes some changes to make the reader more sensitive for example- if there are many demanding layers of security comes into the software. The given tips will not help you in all of these reasons, but it works on this issue.
If you are also annoyed with trying to unlock your phone so many times, and you have to get the response to re-enter a password or passcode. No need to think about it anymore and take a deep breath. You will get below a simple process that will help you to use your fingerprint reader quickly.
Register multiple fingerprints on your phone
Nowadays, most of them come with the maximum the five fingerprints for security purpose. You can use the more fingers to secure your phone. If you are looking for a way to set multiple fingerprints on your phone, then we are providing the simple process for both Android and iPhones. Now both types of user are able to place various prints on their phone.
Steps to Android phones users:-
The Android users can use this process to set up a new fingerprint on their phone.
- To start this process, you need to open the Settings section on your phone.
- Then, you must click on the Security option.
- Now, click on the “Fingerprint” option.
- After that, you will need to re-enter your PIN.
- At last, you need to click on the “Add fingerprint” option.
- Here, you can add the multiple fingerprints.
Steps For iPhones ($800 at Cricket Wireless) users with Touch ID:-
iPhone users can make a new fingerprint password to secure their iPhone using below given step.
- First of all, you need to open the Settings section on your iPhone.
- Then, you will need to click on the Touch ID & Passcode option.
- Now, you must enter your correct passcode.
- After that, you will need to go under the section “Fingerprints” and click on the “Add a Fingerprint” option.
- Now, you can try to add multiple fingerprints on your iPhone.
We hope that the process will definitely help you to get rid of your fingerprint reader is not working issue properly.
Note- Please follow each of the given steps to save your time and efforts.