Do you wish to sell stuff online? Have you thought about opening a shop on Facebook?
Shopify is a global e-commerce platform, which allows people to set up an online store easily. You do not need web designers or advanced technical skill. If you have a Shopify store, you can display your Shopify products on Facebook and sell them. You can add products, edit their descriptions, analyze sales and a lot more. To open a Shopify Facebook store, you need to create a Shop section on the Facebook page and add products. Follow the instructions given below to set up a Shopify Facebook store.
Here is what you will need in order to open a Shopify Facebook store:
- Active Shopify store.
- Admin access to a Facebook page.
- Facebook Business Manager.
Steps for connecting Shopify to Facebook.
In order to open a Shopify Facebook Store, you need to link your Shopify account to your Facebook. After that, just link your Shopify account to the Facebook page. Follow these steps:
- Pay a visit to the Shopify website.
- Click on Login located at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Now, sign in to your Shopify account.
- Now, in the left pane of the webpage, click on Facebook.
- In the following webpage, click on the Connect account button located in the upper right portion.
- A confirmation message will appear to ask you to continue.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Now, in the confirm connection prompt, click on the Ok button.
- The Shopify account will get connected to the Facebook account.
- Go to the Shopify Account webpage.
- Click on Select Facebook Page in the left pane.
- Now, just choose the Facebook page on which your Shopify store is to materialize.
- After that, click on the Connect page button.
- In the Facebook terms and conditions prompt, click on Accept terms.
- Now, your request for linking the Facebook page and Shopify Store will get submitted.
- The request will get approved in maximum two days.
How to add products to Shopify Facebook Store
- Log in to your Shopify account.
- Click on Facebook from the left pane.
- Now, click on Account.
- Press Add a product button.
- You will be directed to a webpage.
- Enter the product information such as name, specifications, etc.
- Add a picture of the product.
- Now, click on the Save product button at the lower portion of the screen.
- After that, click on Products located in the left pane.
- Click on the box located beside the freshly created product.
- Click on the Actions tab.
- Choose Make products available from the list of options.
- Tick the square beside Facebook.
- Finally, click on the OK button.
- You have successfully added a product to your Shopify Facebook store.
In order to check the product, visit the Facebook page from any browsing app, and click on Shop.